As you can see, we are somewhat lacking in red attire that *isn't* Christmas-themed. Actually, we didn't even have red in the Christmas dresses this year, so the girls were kind of out of luck! I went with "pops of red" with my outfit, and Peter didn't come to Mass (as you can probably tell...).
We had friends over yesterday for a May Crowning, "birthday party" (I just wanted an excuse to get a ginormous Costco cake, even though it was 3 weeks after my birthday and my mom's birthday), and Pentecost bonfire (burned all our leftover palms! Hooray!). All this to explain the fact that there are marshmallows and hamburger buns on the buffet next to me!
Plus this meant everyone was up rather late - I ended up just taking Elizabeth to Mass and my mom went to a later Mass with John Paul and Mary Claire. Cecilia wasn't feeling great so she slept in, and Peter is currently napping (YAY!). After a busy day, we're all ready for our Sunday rest!
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts.
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture, not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!