Happy Sunday! Happy July! Happy almost-4th-of-July!
Our pool had a fireworks show last night, so I took John Paul and Cecilia and we were up waaaaay past their bedtime, so we split up for Mass this morning so that they could sleep in. Which means I ended up with just Mary Claire! She's always a little bit of a loose cannon, but at 3.5 she can still be counted on to stay in the pew (her repeated requests to use the bathroom were denied, because I *knew* she didn't actually have to go, say most of the responses, sit/stand when everybody else does... It's always nice to have just one child to focus on, because I could talk her through the Liturgy of the Eucharist instead of just trying to keep her and the other kids quiet and away from each other!
I've been posting my Pants-Free July shots on Facebook, but in the event that you're not on that lovely time-sucking site, here's a recap:
A repeat of an outfit from last pregnancy - it's nice having taken these pictures so I can look back and remember what worked well last pregnancy and not reinvent the wheel!
Again, another repeat! This was me waaaay farther along last pregnancy, but same dress!
Some affiliate links below - thanks for your support!
I got both dresses from ThredUp last pregnancy, but here are a couple similar black ones (1, 2) and a couple similar striped ones (1 on sale!, 2, 3 - on sale, from a new-to-me site that has GREAT-looking maternity, nursing, and children's clothes!)
And today! Again, another repeat outfit that works great pregnant, post-partum, whenever! And Elizabeth had to be in the picture, despite still being in her nightgown.
Top: J. Crew Factory via ThredUp, similar & on sale!
I'd love to see your Sunday pictures! And if you're participating in Pants-Free July, link up here as well, even if you don't have a Sunday picture! Do make sure to visit the other linkers - I'm discovering such great new-to-me blogs when I visit your posts :)
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture, not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!