Theme Thursday: Secret

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Cari's right, all these abstract themes have absolutely been preventing me from participating in Theme Thursday - if it requires more than a few seconds of thought these days, I'm out!  But I gave "Secret" the old college try...
 
 
We have this random group of bushes in the back of our yard with a little passageway between them - when the kids are older I imagine they'll spend hours in this little secret land, but it was hard to convey with a picture.


Particularly when this little budding photographer wouldn't put his OWN camera down!

 
But then Cecilia came over with this letter from our toy mailbox, and I was set!  Too bad the postage will be dated in no time flat...
 
Think you can name that photobomber?
 
So there you are, "Secret!"  Literally.
 
Check out more at Clan Donaldson!

11 comments:

  1. I love it! I think I may secretly like the abstract themes more than I let on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do enjoy seeing the different interpretations! The problem is, by the time I get around to even THINKING about taking a picture, I've seen 10 other people interpret the theme and feel like I have nothing original to add!

      Delete
  2. Love the photobomber. If only they were always that cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! I remember spending hours in the 'secret' spaces in our bushes when I was a kid. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Except ours were thorny, so mostly I just got pricked a lot...

      Delete
  4. Max has a kid-camera too. Most pictures are of his feet.
    Your back yard looks like so much fun for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! What a fun place for your children to play and share secrets.
    Big Family Small Farm--Secret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that toy letter provided you with the perfect picture for this theme! And I'll guess the photobomber is Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 50/50 chance - it was Mary Claire :P Definitely impossible to tell unless you knew what they were wearing!

      Delete
  7. I'll bet that little area in the backyard will be an amazing fantasy-land for your kids as they grow up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep waiting for them to realize how awesome it is - I think I might have to coach them into loving it :P

      Delete

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan