Just another Saturday morning

Sunday, January 13, 2013


John Paul has taken to reading like this in the middle of the living room floor.  It's kind of hilarious, and makes me realize that his hair must end up looking like a giant faux-hawk every morning solely because that's what it's doing all night!


This big-girl face...  I can NOT get over it.  So serious, with just a touch of attitude!


This is a common scene in our house - the moment a baby is put on the floor, Cecilia likes to run over and lie down next to them.  I can't wait until they're actually old enough to play together - the big kids are SO excited for the babies to be able to *do* things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan