Splashing

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Yesterday the valve fell out of Cecilia's sippy cup during dinner, spilling water on her tray.  At first she was rather dismayed, until she realized the splashing potential!!!  This actually made for easier cleanup for me, so I was fine with it.

Unfortunately, in the absence of a sippy cup this morning she decided to improvise.

I got her diaper off and she played in John Paul's room for a while until she evidently felt the urge...  She crawled into the bathroom and I found her splashing happily in a puddle.

Of her own pee.

Awesome.

So someone took a morning bath today!

I'm hoping she forgets about this by tonight...

1 comment:

  1. "Happy Feast Day, Cecilia! For your Feast Day, we got you a puddle of urine!"

    Best. Mom. Ever.

    ReplyDelete

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan