52/52: Christmas!

Monday, January 1, 2018

So long, 2017!




I realized yesterday that we've spent the entirety of our marriage in a pattern - until 2017!! 

2008: Moved
2009: Baby
2010: Moved
2011: Baby
2012: Babies!
2013: Moved
2014: Baby
2015: Moved
2016: Baby
2017: NEITHER!

Will 2018 be the same? Will we start a new pattern? 2017 brought us our first ducks, goats (now just one goat), meat chickens, pigs... Will we add more livestock? Will we get the new roof we need? ONLY TIME WILL TELL!

Merry, merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I'm so thankful for those of you who take the time to read my little updates over here - these weekly posts are something I know that we'll treasure as a family in the years to come, and I'm glad that I can spread a little bit of joy by sharing bits of our lives with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan