Getting dressed

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My mom has always encouraged me to let the kids dress themselves whenever they're up for it, loudly proclaiming in public that, "So-and-so dressed himself today" so that the mismatched outfits aren't attributed to my lack of fashion sense.

John Paul just proclaimed himself "Ready to go!" while wearing Toy Story underwear, a single black boot (mine) and a polka-dotted reusable shopping bag around his neck.  Not sure I can let him go outside in that... 

He'd probably ruin my boot in the rain.

1 comment:

  1. It would be a shame to ruin your boot. I guess there are exceptions to every recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan