Love

Friday, October 28, 2011

Cecilia has paused mid-playing for a desperate nursing session.  John Paul comes over saying, "Nurse like a baby?  Pull down a ladies shirt?"

He has been asking to nurse lately, but I realized that all he really wants is to snuggle with us while Cecilia nurses.  I pull him to me and he snuggles up to my chest, making faces at Cecilia.  She gives a sleepy nursing smile and happily grabs at his face.

John Paul gently takes her hand, kissing each finger and snuggling her hand to his face.  Satisfied, he goes back to his playing.  She too is all done, ready to get back to business with her brother.

It's exchanges like this that seem to be the meaning of life.

1 comment:

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan