Feels Like Spring? {outfit post}

Saturday, February 8, 2014

60 degrees.  In January. 
 
(This was a few weeks ago...  Can you tell the post was sitting in the archives, forgotten?)

So yeah, I had to dig out a spring skirt!  


I don't even know about the face in the bottom left...  The timer has been weeeeeird and I didn't know it was still taking pictures!

Anyway, just wanted you to see what this outfit looks like going out AND at home - that apron is my best friend, and I live in those slippers to keep my tights from getting runs!

Not the most nursing-friendly outfit, since I have to untuck a long top in order to nurse the babies...  But they can go a few hours without nursing these days, so it's good for outings.


I changed into boots (with boot cuffs crocheted by my sister!) for our hike, and added a denim jacket and an Ergo.


Gotta love Virginia weather!


1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I dream of having all the cute skirts you have. :)

    ReplyDelete

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan