A few things that make me laugh

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

1.  John Paul rubbing his diaper saying, "Butt Cweeeem" and then rubbing it on his plane, "Butt cweem pwane!"  Of course, his plane has a diaper rash and needs cream.

2.  John Paul singing the song that I sing when I clip his nails.  "Cwip your pointer, cwip your pointer, cwip it off!  Cwip it off!"  Now he's singing it about his crayons.  "Cwip your yeh-whoa, cwip your yeh-whoa.  NOW.  Cwip your gweeeen.  Cwip your gweeeeen."

3.  John Paul using his fat crayons as chapstick - I was confused at first, he just kept rubbing them on his lips and saying, "Chap.  Sticks!  Chap.  Sticks!"  Then I got it - my mom had let him use her chapstick over the weekend.  Apparently crayons are the same thing...

1 comment:

  1. I didn't let him use it -- I very carefully put a tiny bit on his loose little lips. Golly, if I'd let him use it, I would never have gotten it back!

    ReplyDelete

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan