He's 2!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Remember this tiny baby?

2 weeks

And this adorable little munchkin?

3 months

And this bubbling boy?
4 months

We've gone from crawling

6 months

To cruising
7 months

To walking with assistance

9 months

And walking (or falling) with none!

10 months

We've visited strange and exotic locations

12 months at Notre Dame

And had quite a bit of fun with Dad!
13 months

We've mastered the mischievous look
16 months

As well as the angelic
17 months, after his first haircut

We've gone from a family of 3 to a family of 4
18 months

We've learned that few things are more fun than younger siblings

20 months

And that sometimes you need to get rid of your sister before you can get a good picture...



23 months

I can't believe what a big boy we have!  He's speaking in complete, fairly complex sentences ("Baby Cee-yah sittin' on-a bed.  John Paw and Mom-a sittin' in-a chair."), "singing" tons of songs, including his ABCs, counting on his own up to 60, counting by 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s, keeping a great steady beat, and eating everything he can get his hands on. 

 I find myself getting sad as we pass each distinct stage, but at least we have another baby to remind us of all those milestones as she grows!  I'm so proud of what a great big brother John Paul is, and happy that we're doing an okay job of playing this parenting game.

Tomorrow is going be an exciting day - he'll get to see most of his favorite people at his birthday party (well, favorite family members), and I think I'll have a good picture post of his birthday activities.  I can't believe he's 2!





1 comment:

  1. Good stuff! Congratulations to the bounceable boy!

    ReplyDelete

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan