Sibling love

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

John Paul just asked me to sit in my lap and hold Cecilia.  We rocked in the glider together for a good 5 minutes, John Paul snuggling his head against Cecilia's back, Cecilia sucking on his hand.  He spent the whole time chanting, "Snuggle hug...  Snuggle hug..."

Then he was a little late going down for his nap because I put her in the swing and went to the bathroom and returned to see her giggling while he jumped up and down and kissed her, and him giggling while she blew raspberries at him.

I kind of feel bad for the next kid whenever he or she comes along - there's no way these two will love another sibling as much as they love each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan