Slow eater...

Monday, July 25, 2011

John Paul has been sitting in his high chair eating lunch for 45 minutes.  He's still not done.  I'm cutting him off soon.

Seriously, is it really necessary to eat each.  Individual.  Noodle.  Separately?  Not getting him Pad Thai again (we went to Noodles & Co. last night)...

He's started to be really anti-food that has things touching it.  He had a piece of carrot with a piece of red cabbage stuck to it.  He peeled the red cabbage off to eat each piece separately.  Huh?

Sometimes I wish he would just shovel the food into his mouth so we could start naptime already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan