Sleeping baby

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This baby was sleeping so hard that even Mom taking a picture couldn't wake her up:


Of course, if I had tried to get out of bed she would have woken up immediately. 

Nothing is sweeter to me than little girls in smocked dresses.


And look at that adorable little wrist roll!  I think we've reached the peak of her chunkiness - crawling is probably going to happen in the next few days, and all that activity is bound to slim her down :(

One of these days we need to get a decent camera to capture moments like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan